Beechcraft King Air 200
The King Air 200 can carry 8 passengers in pressurized comfort at altitudes up to 35,000 feet and 315 miles per hour. It is an all weather, twin engine turbo-prop whose safety is enhanced by an avionics installation that exceeds requirements mandated by the Federal Aviation Administration.
Under typical conditions, it can carry 6 passengers, crew, 500 pounds of baggage and travel up to 1,000 miles or 31/2 hours with reserves. The aircraft has a galley with hot and cold beverages.
• All aircraft are catered with hot and cold drinks
• Additional catering is available at customer request.
• In the event of weather delays or cancellation,
Precision Aviation will assist in locating
• Discounts are available for block flight time purchases.
• All quotes may be subject to Federal Excise Tax of 7.5%.
• Passenger domestic or international segment taxes and
fuel surcharges may apply.
• Payment will be required before departure unless
prior arrangements have been made.