The Kodiak 100 is an all weather, non-pressurized turbo-prop that can carry 8 people or up to 2000lbs of cargo. It is a rugged aircraft that can operate out of small, unimproved airports. It is certified to 25,000 feet and has a range of up to 1100 miles at 185 mile per hour.
• All aircraft are catered with hot and cold drinks and snacks.
• Additional catering is available at customer request.
• In the event of a mechanical delay, Precision Aviation will provide for substitute transportation.
• In the event of weather delays or cancellation,
Precision Aviation will assist in locating
• Discounts are available for block flight time purchases.
• All quotes may be subject to Federal Excise Tax of 7.5%.
• Passenger domestic or international segment taxes and fuel surcharges may apply.
• Payment will be required before departure unless prior arrangements have been made.